The Trial of Saddam Hussein and The Fallout of The War

The Trial of Saddam Hussein

Text

The fallout in the Middle East from the regime change in Iraq

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Saddam The Video Game

Kuma Reality Games have launched an online documentary gaming series about Saddam Hussein.

The latest installment (The Capture of Saddam: Operation Red Dawn) takes gamers through the town of Adwar, as they "search" for Saddam in his "spider hole."

The previous episode recreated the events that led to Saddam's war crimes trial.

Both episodes are available at www.kumawar.com.

Keith Halper, CEO of Kuma Reality Games, is quoted as saying:

"These missions allow people to educate themselves on international events that have shaped our history, while providing a dynamic forum for further exploration and discussion."

A cynic might suggest that those who play the games have little interest in educating themselves, they are merely playing them for the "buzz" that they get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, Mr. Frost. My name is Adam, and I'm the administrator of the Blogspot webstie Democrat Views, which can be found at http://democratviews.blogspot.com.

I'm writing to inquire if you would allow me to post a link to your website devoted to the trial of Saddam Hussein on my website. You are, of course, welcome to visit my site, and get a feel for it, since it is a political blog.

I think that this trial, inparticluar, is of great interest to my readers. I will NOT criticize your site, whatsoever, and probably won't even mention it in my posts, since I have not done that with any others that are listed there. Instead, I let my readers find their own way, and their OWN views.

You can contact me at my website. The email address is at the top of the page, in the description area.

Thank you.
-Adam